You must book your squad training session in advance online. We'll send you a booking link by email.
Club training from
10th September 2020
IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR
SWIMMERS AND PARENTS/CARERS
Please follow this advice, as it is designed to minimise the Covid risk:
1. Arrive at pool ‘swim ready’ 5 minutes before your session starts
2. Do not lift share if possible
3. Follow one-way system through reception to poolside
4. Register every time you swim
5. Bring your own clearly marked equipment
6. Do not share any equipment
7. Aim to keep at least 2m between you and other swimmers at all times
8. Clean equipment at end of session by dunking in pool
9. You can change in a cubicle afterwards, but be quick. Shower at home.
10. One spectator per family is allowed. ALL spectators must register.
Stay safe. Listen to your coach. Enjoy your swimming!
PLEASE DON'T SWIM IF YOU ARE ILL
Don't forget! You need to book your session in advance online. You'll get a booking link by email.
Arrive at pool swim ready, 5 mins before your session start time